Tuesday, November 11, 2008

What A Day!

It wasn't a completely booked day by any means but it was however my first official day open and I am happy with the outcome! I had some great supporters today and some great friends! I can't wait for it to pick up and be really busy doing what I love to do! Just wanted to let everyone know it went GREAT and I am so happy!!!!! I didn't crack open the bottle of wine I had bought months ago for this day... it didn't feel right because there are a few people I want to share that bottle with and toast with so until they are around I will save that bottle and it will taste just as good then as it would have tonight. Special thank you to my Grandma Joan for believing in me so much and being my first client of the day!! Also a Huge thank you to Shannon Bull for the amazing vinyl work she has done for my salon and also for her and her husbands help moving!!! Also thank you to Amanda Holaday & her boys Chandler & Colby for helping with organizing, putting stuff away and cleaning!!! Thank you Troy you have been a HUGE help with putting everything together for me and hanging everything your work is amazing and so are you! Also Missy thank you for all your help and moral support and being my vent for the week you are more appriciated than you know. Also, Mom you are the best and I love you very much sorry I have been such a pain in the butt!!! I know you are understanding but I want you to know that I am sorry for being a stress case and calling every five minutes when something goes wrong I couldn't have done it without you!!! To Laura you are great I know you won't read this probably but you have been my saving grace for helping get all the right licenses and leading me the right way so I could open!!!! To my friends & clients that have been so supportive and patient with me THANK YOU, you have no idea how much you mean to me!!! Ok I feel like I am writing an acceptance speach for an award but I know that I needed to thank alot of people that read this but sometimes I don't have time or even a mind lately to tell them how much I appriciate them! Dad thank you for listening to my stressful day and helping me out!! To my grandparents you are the best clients and help anyone could ask for!!! To my little sisters I love ya oh so much and thank you for your congradulations today you are both sweethearts!! To my little brother, hahahaha oh Jan if you wouldn't have thrown your fits because you hate haircuts I don't think I would be so good and little kids "quick" cuts! :) Well if I forgot anyone, which I am sure I did but don't be mad just understand I am loosing my mind and hair all at once and I love ya and am so happy you have been there to support, help, or slap me when I needed it. Ha ha. Also a huge THANK YOU to Wes, not only a teacher, a hero, and inspiration to me, but an amazing friend who has been there to answer any and all questions I have had. Wes was my instructor @ North West Hair Academy in Everett, he always made everyone laugh and was a great teacher and inspiration to every student he had!!! He does my hair, he also owns a Focus Salon, his is in Monroe WA if you get a chance check him out The Wesley Brian Salon!!! He's the best at making sure you believe in yourself and that you do know what your doing!! HAHAHA! Love Ya Wesley!!! Well, I had a great day and can't wait for what tomorrow brings!!!
XoXo Lacey

0 comments: