Monday, November 17, 2008

Heidi's Shower!!!

Heidi & Baby in the Belly :)

So this weekend after I finished up my clients on Saturday I headed to Everett to Marcella & Gregs house to help Cella with Heidi's baby shower!!! I was so excited cause I hadn't seen my girls or Greg & Jonathan in FOREVER!!!! I was so happy when I got there cause it was just like old times!!! We picked up right were we had all left off. Marcella & I headed out to finish up shopping for the shower which took forever because apparently walmart only carry's Santa Rubber Duckies in November and when we got back her hubby had cleaned up the house and had dinner delivered!!! What a good hubby she has!!! He's a kick ass guy! Marcella, Greg, & I all had some cocktails that were AMAZING!!! (blueberry vodka & lemonade) YUMMY!!! We stayed up till 2 AM making Heidi's Diaper cake which was sooo much fun!! & Entertaining!! :) @ the shower we played 3 games, How many sheets of TP does it take to go around Heidi, The baby song game, & What did the baby leave in the Diaper... We had pink m&m's in cute little bags Marcella decorated for party favors to take home. Lot's of Delicous food & Mumoso's to drink & soda for the kid's & Preggo people. I got to talk to Heidi's belly and the baby really liked me cause she was a dancing away in that belly.... I also might have pissed her off cause it felt like she straight punched me too! hahaha. All in all everything went really well I got to see some of my friends I hadn't seen in Forever and now we just wait for the arrival of baby girl... She doesn't have a for sure name until she sees her but they are leaning toward Megan. Can't wait to meet the bundle of joy by the looks of things she will be truely loved!!!!







The Diaper Cake & Food Table.





Myself (Working off of 3 hours of sleep) & Heidi





Andrea Marcella & Greg's Little Girl!!! (Such a Princess Love her!!!)





Heidi & A Few of Her Guest's @ The Shower Opening Presents!!!















1 comments:

Kristen Ising Photography said...

That's a really cute shower. I love the cake you made with the diapers. You rock at that kink of stuff.