Saturday, November 29, 2008

Thanksgiving

I wanted to come on here the day of Thanksgiving and say how thankful I am for the many blessings in my life but I didn't because I just enjoyed being in the moment of the day! The night before I was up baking pies with my friend Lindsey and Linda. Lindsey and I went to beauty school together when I first started and have been friends since day one. Linda, is one of my moms friends and shes more like family shes been around since before I was born. Funny thing is all 3 of us had gone through beauty school. Lindsey and I sat there remembering all the fun times of beauty school we had. I was remembering the time I soaked the whole shampoo area because I had used too much conditioner and the hose flew out of my hand it was great. We laughed and laughed as I baked pies and just talked about so much. Lindsey went home and my house guest for the night, Becky got there. She was exhausted so she went to bed and I stayed up till 3AM or something close too. The next morning we got up and headed to Starbucks then the grocery store. After that Becky headed to her familys cabin while I headed to my house to finish getting ready, grab my pie and headed to my familys house. This year I spent Thanksgiving with my dads side of the family and some new comers and it was so much fun!!! After that I headed to Beckys familys cabin which feels like home to me. Not the cabin but the family they feel like part of my family now since I have known them for well 8 years now. Its always exciting going there the night before black friday it's like a tradition to me now. We all read through the ads and had a cocktail and hit the hay. The next morning Becky woke me up at 3 and I went back to sleep till about 3:30AM. Then we headed for the shopping centers. Becky & I shopped for over 12 hours!!! We I finally made it back to the cabin we went to bed at 6:30pm and continued to sleep for 14 hours hahahah. All in all it was a great Thanksgiving

1 comments:

Kristen Ising Photography said...

O the freedom to do what you want, and to sleep in. I miss those days. I wish I could have gone shopping with you. That sounds like you guys had a lot of fun. Maybe in a couple more years.