Thursday, November 13, 2008

Day 2!!!

So my 2nd day went well. So far I have had at least 1 client every day and thats good for me to start out on my own. Yesterday I did my friend Shannons hair, she has done all my vinyl for my salon and it turned out really good so I made sure her hair looked super good as well. I did a 3 color foil and it looks so nice I love how the colors stood out and complimented each other. It looks so good. Not saying that cause I did it because quite frankly I have been shocking myself lately on my colors. I do alot of colors and foils and each one is unique which is why I love doing them because I hate it when you have days that go on repeat at work... you know the same thing over and over and over again. Thats why I love doing hair nothing is ever the same. No head is ever the same you may want the same cut as someone but certain things change to fit you and makes it your own, Well Im about to start off my day now. I have 3 clients today and one should be here any minute!!!! Hope everyone has a good day I know I am :)

0 comments: