Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Excitement!

Well I really didn't know what to post about today because I really don't have much going on until tomorrow and the rest of the weekend, until this really nice gentlemen just came through the door with my new business cards!!! Thank goodness!!! Because I had moved from the other place I had to order another 1000 cards with the new address on them and they are finally here. I have been using the old ones just scratching out the address and putting the new one in. Doesn't look very professional but now that I have the new ones they look great and now I can start handing them out again!!!! :) I already handed out over 150 with the wrong address on them. Luckily people have called before showing up and when they do show up the receptionist from the other building directs them my way :). Well, not much really else to say I guess. I can't wait for Thursday for a special blog on Thanksgiving!!!

xoxo Lacey

0 comments: