Friday, November 21, 2008

Relaxing

I am so excited for this weekend. I get to stay home and RELAX!!! I am so happy about that because I have been working my booty off and to be able to wake up tomorrow (Saturday) and have nothing to do has never sounded so good. Hahaha. I am usually a person who likes to be doing something constantly and at a fast pace. Also I thought that it would be fun to start a blog for my salon with weekly specials until I get an actual website for it. We are starting off slowly with all the extras for the place so why not have a blog right??? Oh and here is some really exciting news... I am on the Paul Mitchell website now!!!! So if you really want to see it... I go on it daily now because I am overly excited about it. You just go to www.Paulmitchell.com Click on the Salon at the top of page and when it drops down hit salon locator. Then type in 98801 for the zip code and then within 5 miles and wala you see Lacey Michelle's!!! I am on cloud 9!!! Well I will probably write about my relaxing weekend Sunday evening so I hope everyone enjoys theirs as much as I am going to enjoy mine!!!

xoxo Lace

PS. Congrats to my friend Becky for her 200th post on her blog!!! If you ever want to read a blog that has something new all the time read hers it's very creative, uplifting, and inspiring!!!

0 comments: