Monday, September 29, 2008

Wow Update Needed!!!

Ok so it's been a long time since I was last on here to update. Hope you find humor in these photos. If I knew how to get past the only 5 photos uploaded thing I would post more. But I don't so here goes. I got to go to the Puyallup fair below you will see my new friend whos got a snout of a good deal going for him.


The next day I got up and went to the aquarium to meet Becky, Campbell, and Cooper it was soo much fun. The saying for that day was LOOK!!!! BIG!!!!! Cooper was so funny because at the begining he really wouldn't say much but once we got to the fish in the tanks thats all he would say and I would just start laughing so hard! Kids are sooo cute!!!
We also went to Pike Place and it was so much fun we got to see all the stands, flowers, and fish throwers... he (below) was one of my favorites. That was just amazing how they would throw them back and forth it was so crazy!!!! Before we went to the market we went to the Old Spaghetti Factory and it was so fun and totally laughed the whole time!! Thanks to Becky I had one of the best weekends in a long time and I telll you what I really needed the laughs and I definately had a lot of them!
I also last week got to go watch lil Maya's soccer game, Kate wasn't much impressed with the fact that I was cheering so hard you would have thought I was at a Seahawks game!!! But the girls definately liked it and I taught Maya and Lyndi how to do the Victory dance.... courtesy of one of my friends whos a racecar driver..... :) Needless to say the girls got it down and the next game I go to and they either win or score a goal they WILL be dancin' homie J style! Hahaha. We also had fun during halftime making funny faces!!! Gotta love it!
This last weekend, Kate & Craig and most of there kids minus Lyndi went to Chelan which means my lil Lyndi got her whole weekend with her auntie buggy as she calls me! I love spending time with her and she loves spending time with me. If I let her the girl would stay here every night. The first night I had her we went to Mexican food for dinner and headed to the Monster truck show at WVSO. Then we went home which leads to quite the interesting night, we were supposed to go to sleep early so we could get up and go to the Mariners... well we went upstairs to do laundry and totally locked ourselves out of my apartment. Luckily one of my friends drove us over town to get my spair key. Thank heavens!! We got to sleep at a decent time and woke up on time! We went and got starbucks, picked up a friend and headed to Seattle for the game!! We stoped a few too many times, but got there early because of a heavy foot. :) Well I know how to drive thats all. HAHAHA. It was Lyndis first ever professional game of any kind and we hooked her up with everything she wanted for a souvineer. Chris even caught her a game ball and in return we got him a mariners golfball. Lyndi also got to pick out little souvineers for her siblings. She had so much fun and Chris was totally a sweet heart to her for the whole trip. He won her over.....
Thats two of my favorite people (above)!!! We had a blast, next the Silvertips hockey game, and then the Seahawks!!!!!! After the Mariners game we ran through IKEA literally. I think Chris found every shortcut imaginable and raced the cart around with Lyndi in it like it was a racecar. Totally hullarious!!!! I wish I could have taken pictures on the way home because Lyndi was passed out on the back seat and Chris was passed out in the passanger seat. I think they both had a long day. I on the other hand didn't get to pass out till I got home and believe me I did!!! What a good past couple weeks and they just keep getting better!!! Till later....

XOXOXOXO
Lace

0 comments: