Monday, September 15, 2008

Coming or Going???

What a weekend.... It was busy busy busy for me. Friday I got off work and headed to the salon to finish up some stuff there. I had dinner at Applebees with my friend Angelic and headed back to the salon to work on it a little more before I went home to go to sleep. I got up early Saturday to go grocery shopping for the boys so they had something to eat for lunch at the races. We were the fastest car in all 3 practice sessions and got fast time!!! GO DAD! We started 8th because of the invert and ended up finishing 4th after a LONG 200 laps. By the time the first 100 laps were done I was soo ready to just go home and sleep but I didn't have a choice so I stayed till the races were over. Beck and I went to Applebees after that for somewhat of a dinner at about 12:30 am, went back to my place and passed out right away. Becky was going to get up early and head out of town but we ended up being lazy most of the time and got ready about 1pm and headed to Red Robin for lunch and then went shopping till about 6pm or so. Then I took Beck by the Salon so she could see what I have been busting my butt doing. After that she headed home and I headed to my place to do some much needed cleaning, organizing, and laundry. What a busy, yet boring, yet exciting weekend. I will be posting some pictures of the Salon soon and hopefully soon means either tonight or tomorrow. Congradulations to Becca on her new arrival Skylee she is absolutely beautiful!!! Hope everyone had a great weekend.

xoxo Lace

1 comments:

Thompson Family said...

Can't wait to see pics of the salon! Glad you had a good weekend, I hear you on the exhausted :-)