Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Busy Busy Busy...

Ok wow. It has been FOREVER since I have been on here. I have been working so hard lately I barely have time to sleep. Ok just a lil update on whats going on with me. I will post pictures later. I barely have time to write this. Since August 13th, I have moved almost everything into the Salon. Signed up as a Paul Mitchell Signature Salon. Have an appointment on September 22nd to move up to a Focus Salon and hopefully be open shortly. The best news so far is that I quit smoking finally!! It's a miracle!!! Yes it's true going strong and doing great! I went up to my relatives Dina and Mikes for Labor Day weekend up on Lake Roosevelt and totally had a blast! It was the most fun that I have had in years! I went down this HUGE slip and slide that went down the side of a mountain and at the bottome of it was a launch that launched you straight up into the air about 50 plus feet and trust me by the time you made it to the bottom of the slide it felt like you were going about 60 mph. But it was the most addrenaline rushing thing ever!!! I have also been up to the race track here in town almost every Saturday night. I support the locals. It's been great. I have met some really great people recently that are new friends. I have also learned some tough life lessons. All in all it's been an everyday normal life I have been leading except I keep getting closer to my dreams. I have ran into a few road blocks but most of you who know me, know that when something gets in my way I either move it out of the way or find a way to over come it. Luckily I have kept a good head on my shoulders through it all. I have parted from a few of my friends and it's a sad thing but I understand that life moves you in certain directions and takes you new places and friends come and before they leave they leave you with a memory that will last you a life time. I switched jobs at the dealership, I'm no longer in the office, I now work in the service department and I am way happier, on time and love the people around me! I actually look forward to going to work everyday! I spent the week before school started with my little Lyndi Lou (Kate's oldest) and I had and absolute blast! Well I better get back to work. I will probably have more news soon. :)

0 comments: