Wednesday, August 13, 2008

PS. I LOVE YOU

Ok well I have found a movie that beat out The Notebook in my opinion. I have totally fallen head over heals for this movie. I would love to sit here and write about this movie but theres no reason to. It would go on for days and days and by then you could all go rent it and totally understand without even hearing my words. I will however say that this movie is so emotional. Make sure you have a box of tissue handy... depending upon the mood your in. This movie can be seen 2 ways you will see what I mean once you watch it. Life is short and full of surprises, love, compromise, and beauty. All I can say is watch and be amazed at the beauty that your life holds. I rented this movie Sunday night, thank heavens its not due back till friday because I have watched it everyday since I rented it and one day watched it twice. LOL I know I know.... But I just can't get enough of it. Well thats all for now.

0 comments: