Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Years, Months, Days, Minutes

20 years ago I was.... 4 years old, life was simple. Popcicles were a must in the summer, I remember the song they played as the icecream man drove by and always wanting one. I remember playing dress up with my older sister Kristen up at lake chelan and singing our famous Lake Chelan Family Song. When everyday was like a year away from eachother. And Yesterday was the pizza parlor we loved to go to.

10 years ago I was.... 14, I was in Jr. High School. I had a best friend named Katie, we were on Dance Team together. It was so much fun, we were always dating best friends because we were best friends. The only thing complicated was school work and which outfit to wear to school the next day. Teenage years were fun.

5 years ago I was....19 I was attending a community college not really concerned quite yet of where life was going to take me. I had amazing friends, still have a few of them to this day I talk to on a regular basis. I lived in Puyallup and loved to go shopping and just have fun.

3 years ago I was....21 what a year that was. I graduated from Beauty School!!! I was so excited to have finished something I had put my mind to. I moved in with one of my best friends in East Wenatchee and really got to experience life on my own, no relationships holding me back, no one to answer to but me!!! Life was good and I was a free spirit!


So far this past year I... Have accomplised alot! I am living in a great place, working on opening up my own business, have been working at the dealership for 2 years full time. I am driving one of my dream cars, living life for me and knowing where I want to go. I have met some new great friends, made some good choices and made amazing memories!!! I got to go see my sister in Utah, visit some friends in Boise, and gone on many great weekend trips!!!


Yesterday I.... Had a blast with my friends!!! We had a BBQ for my friends boyfriends birthday. It was the best time ever! Oh I also worked and went shopping. But the thing that sticks out the most is the time I got to spend with my friends which lately is more like family!

Tomorrow I will....go to my eye appointment. Work and get some stuff ready for my salon. I have so much to do and so little time to do it in. I am so excited for all my upcoming events!!!!!


Next year I will.... Hopefully be working on more of my goals and be extremely happy. I have a few things I want to do next year that I know I can't do this year quite yet. So cheers to nxt year but for now I just want to live my life day to day!!!

Sorry I had to post more than once today I couldn't resist!!!!!

0 comments: