Friday, August 8, 2008

HAIR HAIR HAIR



So lately all I can think about is my salon.... and with good reason. I am supposed to be opening on the 11th and I wont be opening for another 2 weeks!!! We are way behind schedule and it sucks! I am trying to stay in good spirits but I have been dreaming of this day for a long time and I know they say if it isn't worth waiting for it isn't worth it. So I will just take a step back and wait.... some more. Last night was so much fun though, my cousin came over so I could do her hair since she is starting school really soon. She absolutely loved it! Just being able to do hair makes me feel so energized and excited. I love to do hair it's not a job for me it's more like a hobby that I enjoy. Later that evening I got to do my friend's hair which turned out great!!! We were up till like 12:30am doing it but it was a blast. We got to sit there and laugh the whole time about stuff. I can't wait for my salon to open so I can do this everyday!!! My salon is a one chair salon on N Miller in Wenatchee WA and is called Lacey Michelle's, "the ultimate salon experience". I will be open monday through friday from 3pm till 8pm and by appointments only on saturday. I will let everyone know when the Grand Opening will be once I know more. Until then take care everyone and have a happy HAIR day!

0 comments: