Monday, August 4, 2008

Tag August 2008

Tag, I'm it...
Maybe I should try... to not worry so much about the small stuff.
I love the smell of... freshly washed sheets, chanel chance, and hawaiian flowers!!!
People would say that I’m... always on the go no matter what and living life to the fullest!!!
When I wake up in the morning... I hit the snooze button cause I can never get enough sleep lately... oh wait thats right I don't sleep. :)
I lost my willpower to... argue with people who think they are always right, lately I just agree and move forward cause it's to draining to do anything else.
Life is... what you make of it so make sure you are making yours amazing!
I get annoyed when... people think they are better than someone else!!!!
Parties are something... I kind of look forward to lately... wierd.
Dogs are... fun, because they aren't mine :)
Cats are... cuddly, well at least chloe is at times.
Tomorrow will mean...I am one day closer to opening up Lacey Michelle's my hair salon!!! Totally excited!
I have low tolerance for... cranky people and drama!!!
I’m totally terrified of... spiders and snakes!!!! YUCK
I wonder why... I can't sleep lately... I need it ever so badly these days!
Never in my life did I... expect to be where I am at today!
High school...was alright... I didn't really enjoy high school my 20's seem to be the best years so far :)
When I’m nervous... I talk really fast, get really quiet, or pace back and forth.
One time... I filled out this survey and put it on my blog. :)
Take my advice... don't waste time day dreaming of what you want to be, because you are wasting the person you already are.
Making my bed happens... mostly everyday unless I am running really late.
I'm almost always praying...for the safety of my family and friends.
I’m addicted to...a few things, like my phone, lip gloss, sunglasses, and friends!
I want someone to...come to work for me today so I can go to the lake instead of being here.
Tag, your it!

0 comments: