Friday, September 19, 2008

This Weekend....

Well I'm in the Seattle area due to some doctor appointments... not fun but it works. Last night I went to the fair to get cheered up from the awful morning I had. It worked for the most part. I still feel icky but thats ok. It will be better soon I am hoping. Today I had another appointment for a few labs and now I am wanting to go to down town Seattle to Pike Place, The Aquarium, and just walk around for a little while. Clear the mind and just enjoy a day I guess. I will post pictures from this weekend when I return home. I think I'm going to hit up Trophy cupcakes, the races, and hopefully The Yella Beak.. that is if I can talk some friends into going... We will see how that works out. I hope everyone has a good weekend and is enjoying life to the fullest. Till then....

xoxo Lace

0 comments: