Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Lacey Michelle's

Ok so here it is... Lacey Michelle's. My salon. It's not done yet, but it's getting there. If you have any suggestions please let me know! Sorry it isn't super clean.

The shampoo area aka The Wash House (above).


This is the retail case tower. (above)


The reception/waiting area. (above)


My station, I love love love it!!! (above)


And this is the dispensary area aka The Color Bar!!!

Well thats my salon. It's small but its mine and I am so happy!!! I have been working so hard on this and I have put everything into it that I have. I hope it will take off and do great its just got this warm happy feeling to it when you walk in. Let me know what you think! :)

XOXOXO

Lacey



3 comments:

Becky ♥ said...

The salon looks really good!

Thompson Family said...

Looks great Lacey! I hope you have tons and tons of success :-)

Anonymous said...

Such a cute salon. Good luck. I love you.