Monday, October 6, 2008

Moving Forward....


This is what makes me the most happy well theres two others that should be in this picture.. that would be Kate and Reeders!!! When I am feeling a little down or stressed or just out of sort I turn to my family in Wenatchee.. them. I came over to my moms for a few days to just get away from a bad situation at the time, and to cheer up and relax... it worked for like a day now I just want to get home to my family there in Wenatchee and be me again. I miss those girls and little Reeders more than words can say and I look forward to spending every minute I can with them when I get back!!! Well better get some rest so I can get up extra early and start my trip back home and believe me I will be there EXTREMELY early!!! Until later...
xx Lace
Ps. Thanks Kate for everything you do... you know!!!

0 comments: