Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Happy Birthday Mindy

Happy Birthday Girl!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Magnificent
Intellegent
Naughty
Delightful
Youthful
MINDY!!!!!!!!!!!!!


Mindy turned 23!!! I hope her day was everything she wanted and more!!! I went and took her some balloons today and a card at her work and when she got off we went and got our nails did!!! Then her boy toy took her out to dinner and then we did this..


Mindy Kareokee singing!!!! That's my girl!!!


Kyle sang a song for Mindy's birthday!!!!!!!

Josh got out on the dance floor for his womans birthday!!!!!
And me.... well I just approved the whole evening!!!!! Hahahaha.
Happy birthday to a girl whos almost like family, hullarious, gracious, thoughtful and a true friend!! I hope your day was everything you wanted, fun, exciting, and entertaining!!!












0 comments: