Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Fall

Well, it's been a while as usual I have been busy working on the salon and getting frustrated with opening dates... but we're going to stay on a happy note for this entry. October has been so fun so far and theres still more fun to come. I will start with the other night I went to my dads house because my little sister and her friends were getting ready for neird night. I love these 3 girls...

Miss Gabby, Sis Steph, Miss Kendra

Also I got to see my neices and nephew at my dads house, this is what it looks like when my sister comes home from Utah at my dads house.......

I love drivng over the pass in the fall because all the leaves are changing and its so colorful and so beautiful. It's bright and cheery so I took a picture of it while I was driving.... scary this I know but oh so pretty.



I also got to go to a pumpkin patch the other day with my friend Shannon and it was soo fun, it's really a fruit stand but they have pumpkin patch things set up and its the closest thing we have to a pumpkin patch, the ones in seattle are better this I know. We took pictures of each other behind these wooden cut-out's they were so much fun.

And a shot of the pumpkins and oh so SPOOKY ghosts. Well theres some memories I thought should be posted so far October has been so much fun and I can't wait for what the rest of it brings my way!!!!


0 comments: