Friday, December 19, 2008

I will miss her forever!

Today I am blogging because I am having an extremely hard time sleeping and I just need to talk. Unfortunately what I have to talk about is sad and not such great news or anything uplifting and for that I am sorry. I am at a loss for words right now and don't really know what to say I just know that thinking out loud will definately help me. I went to bed Wednesday night with alot on my mind. My mom had called and said that my cat that I have had for almost 20 years wasn't doing so well. I was crushed because I know that shes old but I had my mind set that this amazing cat was gonna live forever. I don't have kids so she was my baby. Being the rediculous person that I am I made my mom put the phone by Chloe's head so I could tell her I love her cause mom wasn't sure she would make it through the night. The next morning mom called and told me she had to take Chloe to the vet so I braced myself for what I was sure to come of the situation. I once again wanted to tell her that I loved her and the night before she started purring on the phone this time she put her paw on the phone my mom said and kinda licked it. Mom took her to the vet and unfortunately had to say goodbye. I miss my cat more than anything right now. The worst part to me was that I wasn't there and that is so hard. I know people don't really tend to see animals as family but this cat was so special and to me she was family she was my baby. I think I have come to find that in the whole entire dictionary of words goodbye seems to be the hardest to say. I just thought I would share these pictures I had taken not too long ago. I feel a little better now that I got this out. Just needed to pour out my heart for a little bit. I will miss you Chloe with all my heart and I love you sooo much.


Me & Chloe


Chloe in her bed. :)

1 comments:

Kristen Ising Photography said...

Lacey, I love her. She is a sweet kitty. I'm so sorry for your loss. I know how hard that is. Kisses to you. Smooch smooch! xoxo