Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Christmas 2008!

I had an amazing Christmas this year! The bake-a-thon worked out perfect. Decorating the sugar cookies with Lyndi was fun, and by the time I was done I could barely add another cookie to anyones plate. :) I gave out quite a few cookie platters to peopole and it made me feel great!!! Christmas Eve morning my mom and Norm came over at 9am. We got everything in order for appitizers and drinks in my apartment. Around 11am my grandparents, uncle, great-grandmother, mom, Norm, Reeder (Kates Baby), Autsyn and myself were all having fun at my place. Everyone munched on lil smokies, veggie trays, cheese balls, crackers and sweets. We let the little ones rip into their presents and it was soooo cute! I took pictures I just haven't had the time to upload them. Kate showed up later and then eventually everyone went on there way. I ran up to Entiat to drop off presents to some friends. Then came back in time to go to dinner at Kates where we had Prime Rib! It was so fun staying the night there that night cause I took the girls Christmas Light looking and got hot chocolate. We barely made it through one block and both girls were out in the back seat. Christmas Morning Santa came and I got to watch the girls open presents. We had a good breakfast, then I headed home got ready and went to my Dad's side of the family for Christmas Day!! We tried something new there this year and it was a hit. It was soo fun. We had great laughs, and good times!! After dinner we all went to the movies like we do every year and as usual it was so fun. I love this time of year because there is so much time you get to spend with family and catch up. The day after Christmas I wasn't planning on working but I went in and ended up being booked the whole day!!! I hope everyone had an amazing Christmas and a Happy New Year!!!

0 comments: