Monday, December 22, 2008

Bake-A-Thon

So my kitchen is about to become and industrial bake station. This tuesday night I am teaming up with my friend Missy to do a bake-a-thon!!!! I have so many things to make and a few platters to hand out. So far we made rice crispy treats with RED & GREEN sprinkles!!! Now we have a list of things to make on top of making finger foods for Christmas Eve with my mom and her side of the family!!!! So I am totally excited for tuesday and I can't wait!!! On the list of things to make & bake????? I added some images of what they will hopefully look like... I forgot to add a pie image but I will be baking a pumpkin pie & an apple pie!! Yeah we are going to baking for hours!!!
(below) Peanut butter blossoms!!!
(below Almond Rocha)
(below Cupcakes!!! Hey Beck I even got Marth Stewart brand!!! Be proud!!!)

(below Sugar Cookies & Yes I will totally be decorating them!!!! Can't wait!!!)




Wish me luck & I hope everyone is keepin warm in this cold weather!!! Snow update for Wenatchee we have 2 feet and its still coming down!!!!!! I love the white Christmas we are having and can't wait to spend the holidays with my closest friends and family!!!

I will definately be adding images of my bakings once its all complete! I found these off of google so I could show a what they were supposed to resemble to what they will end up looking like when I'm done lol. Im no Martha Stewart or Paula Deen but I am ready to bake baby!

0 comments: