Wednesday, December 10, 2008

40 & Fabulous!!!!

This is my 4oth post and it feels Fabulous!!!!!
Today I decided to put the top 4 things that are fabulous in my life.
I could put 40 things but we don't need to hear me ramble on and on!!!
1. My family- I love my family so much they have been so supportive of everything lately and I am more than thankful for each and every one!!!
2. My friends- It seems to me that friendship is way more valuable than gold!!! It's nice to know that you have this great group of people that are there for you and you for them!!
3. My salon- I have finally reached a career high!!! I am doing what I love and I really love the fact that I wake up every morning excited to go to work!!!!!
4. My outlook- I have found an amazing outlook on life and all that it brings. Before I used to be down in the dumps but because of the top 3 things I have found a new confindent me!!! I am so strong these days because I know that I have 3 things that are there to lift me up when I fall. I am a success not a failure and I am so happy that I see that!!!! I will never give up on any of my dreams because I have found no matter how many set backs, my dreams and goals are right there at my finger tips and I am in more control than I thought one could be!!! So cheers to 40 posts and a fabulous life!!!!!!

0 comments: