Thursday, January 15, 2009

The Ride.

Shannon (above)

Kevin (above)




So this past weekend I went with my friends Shannon & Kevin up to Echo Valley in Chelan, WA to go Snowmobiling! I had so much fun. Apparently this group of people go up there every year around the same time for a weekend of adrenaline! I had the best time and I did my best to keep up with everyone. I did a good job too!!! I was so proud of myself. Now I didn't get any pictures of me and barely got any pictures of anyone else, but I did snap a few of Kevin, Shannon, & Aaron while they were playin in the deep stuff! :) We went on a night right Friday night, and went for a whole day ride, 65 miles!! on Saturday. Towards the end of the day Saturday my sled was giving me a hard time. It needs to be serviced!!! So I only got to to 2 miles Sunday before I had to turn around and load it up and go home. I was bummed but I had the time of my life. Saturday night the whole group of people had a potluck and had drinks! It was a great weekend and I really needed it! It was the first Saturday I had off since I had opened! I was so thankful to be invited and I got invited on their next trip this year they go for weekend trips every so often during the winter season. I can't wait for the next one so let it snow let it snow, let it snow because I really can't wait to go!!!!!!




Shannon (above)


Aaron & Shannon (above)


0 comments: