Friday, January 2, 2009

2009

Well New Years Eve was fun fun fun!!! I celebrated with some of my amazing friends. We started out by having dinner and drinks at Minns around 6:45pm and continued to stay there through out the new year!!! We danced, drank, had a champaign toast, and made some great ideas for 2009. We decided to call them idealations because they aren't resolutions. We never follow resolutions so we are making idealations. Hahaha. Anyways, below you will see a few of the pictures I took. Forgive me for looking like crap at the end of the night I was on the dance floor 99% of the evening and couldn't get off long enough to cool down. HAHAHA. Gotta love it though! Hope everyone had a great New Years Eve!!!!Mindy & Me

My hangout for the evening!!!!

Me & Missy for our Champaign Toast!



Double fisted just for my buddy!!!!!


Happy New Year HAMMERED & DANCED OUT!!!!



So my idealations....

1. Gonna work on myself!

2. Make time for me.

3. Travel.

4. Learn something new.

5. Go Camping!!!

6. Get more clientel.

7. Stop and enjoy the scenery.

8. Make that coin!

9. Dance as if no ones watching!!!


0 comments: