Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Me

I thought since I really didn't have anything new to add on here except I have done alot of soul searching to find out about questions I have had I came upon something.... Me.
So heres a little run down of who "Me" is.
I am a stylist.
I love my job.
I am a sister to 3 amazing women and 1 gorgeous little boy!
I am an aunt not only to my sisters beautiful children but to also my friends kids.
I love cooking!!! (I know this is weird huh?)
I have a back bone, those are my friends!
My mom is one of my best friends.
My dad is a hero of mine.
I have worked so hard to accomplish my dreams.
I am a successor.
I have passion for almost everything I do.
I am not a shopper but love fashion.
I am addicted to MAC makeup.
I love the smells of Hot Pink Roses!
My favorite perfumes are Chanel Chance & Calvin Kliens Euphoria.
I am not a hopeless romantic, but love the idea of romance.
I enjoy almost all kinds of music.
I like to read books that keep me on my toes or have a meaning behind them.
I love to put on comfy sweats & cuddle.
I have a talent of doing hair and have been told this it's not self proclaimed.
I hate when people fall off the face of the earth, we have many ways of communication.
I like to travel!
My family is one of a kind.
I worry about the little stuff because I don't have the big stuff.
I finally feel accomplished even though there are many good things to come.
I love keeping in touch with my friends from school.
I love wine, but only the white ones.
I dream about what is to come in the future.
I love bags (purses)!!!!
I am a daughter, niece, grand-daughter, aunt, cousin, great-grand-daughter, sister, friend.
I own my future, & I own what I know.
I love taking pictures so I can capture the moment, but more than that I love to be in the moment and just live it!
I love babies & children they look at the world from the most incredible view!
Life is short, no one makes it out alive.
I cherish everything in my life because it has made me who I am today.
I have learned from my mistakes and that makes sense to me.
I love to listen to my fan in my room at night.
I believe in God!
I pray for my friends and family every night.
I believe that there are angels walking this earth, they are called friends.
I am thankful for the new friends I have made and the ones I'll never forget.
I fell for someone I will never forget... that was a while ago and yes I'm still working on that.
Time does not heal all, it mellows it out so we can "deal" with it.
I make mistakes, I am only human.
I am a good person.
I try hard for things I want.
I will accomplish more goals!!!!
I am me, Lacey Michelle Evans... Thats all I can be.
Those are just a few things... I have more but we dont need to list everything I am, like or do.
Now you all try it and see the many blessings you find in yourself!!!

0 comments: