Thursday, May 1, 2008

It's so FABULOUS



Well well well.... So the countdown begins for the end of the month!!! The Sex and the City movie starts and I can't wait!!! I love the show so much!!! I am sad that it is over. It's been over for a while now. But, that doesn't stop me from watching it almost every night the last two weeks. I have a few of the dvd sets. I used to own them all but have lost a few this move. YIKES!!! But I just love it! It's FABULOUS! I am a total fan and you can bet that I will be sitting there opening night at the local theater. I love everything about the show, the fashion, the story lines, the characters, those shoes... Gotta love those shoes. It's just totally fabulous. Recently I have purchased some aritcles of clothing from the Sarah Jessica Parker line Bitten! I love it. It's so New York fashion! And it's not very expensive at all! Well on May 30th you can bet that I will be drinking cosmopolitans, watching Sex and the City in some VERY fashionable outfit with some super fabulous heels and hand bag to match!!! It will be a girls night out Sex and the City style!!!


0 comments: