Monday, May 5, 2008

A night with the princess...





So last night (Sunday) I got to have little Lyndi stay the night with me. Shes one of my best friends daughters and she calls me auntie buggie. Shes so adorable! I love her to death! Anyways, I went and picked her up and brought her back to my house. I let her pick out a movie that we got about 20 minutes in to and she was ready for bed. So we ended up getting ready for bed. I got up and got ready for work then woke her up and headed to Starbucks to get some much needed coffee and her a strawberries and cream frap. We both got lemon poppiseed muffins, my idea of breakfast, and it was great. We talked on the way to take her home so she could get ready for school and I can't wait to have her stay the night again. I have so many plans now for the next time she comes over. I having just been sitting here at work making a list of things to get and plan for. It's times like these that I can't wait to be a mommy to my own little princess. Next time she comes over were going to paint her nails a cute pink color, make dinner and cupcakes, watch the rest of the movie, and all sorts of other fun things. I have been looking at kids arts and crafts online and all sorts of fun ideas. It almost feels like I, myself am a kid again. I had so much fun I can't wait to do it again!

0 comments: