Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Cupcake Pops!

Ok so my friend Becky found the cutest blogspot ever. Its http://bakerella.blogspot.com/ this womans spot is amazing. There are all sorts of treats and cute ideas on this site. I fell in love with this one in particular. Becky posted it on her page and I had to steal it from her in which she got it off this ladys site. I can't wait to make them, this will be my challange for the weekend. Let me tell you something I am not very good in the cooking department but baking has become something I enjoy lately. I am so looking forward to making these not only are they absolutely adorable but they look delicious!! If they turn out the way I want them they will be my new send outs to friends! :-) I willl keep you updated on how it all goes! Wish me luck!

0 comments: