Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Friends and Memories.....



Well, let me tell you this week has been a week of rememberance. I have been in the process of moving. I am not a big fan of moving... I have moved far too many times in my lifetime. But, one good thing about moving is you come across stuff that you have forgotten you had. As I was going through boxes I kept coming across photos, some in frames, some just randomly in boxes and I started to remember the fun times I have had with many of my friends. Some friends I still go and do fun things with some have kind of slipped away because of life. Life takes you so many places and I have started to find that alot of my friends are getting married and having a family of their own. But the memories I have shared with each person and the fun times we have had will never be forgotten. I have done so many things and learned a ton from my friends so this blog entry is in dedication to the friends I have made and kept through out the years. It is also dedicated to the friends that have gone about life but never forgotten. I just wanted to take the time to thank you for leaving footprints on my heart and memories in my mind. I have got to say I have the best friends anyone could ever have. For that I will be forever thankful and blessed.

0 comments: