Thursday, March 27, 2008

SOFTBALL!!!


So I started practice for softball the other night and I was back in the swing of things after 30 minutes! It's a miracle I still know what I'm doing. Hahahaha. I have played softball for 14 years and then I quit for like 4 to 5 years and now I'm back to play! I went and got some new gear the day before practice. I love it but theres nothing worse then a new mitt!!!! I would rather have it broken in than new any day! Those of you who have played probably wouldn't agree more! So far I've practiced two nights in a row and luckily I'm not too out of shape! I've still got some quirks to work out but so far I love being back on the field. It's kind of like a breath of fresh air.The weather here today started out sunny and beautiful and now it's supposed to rain and snow tonight. I am so not looking forward to that at all! It's spring mother nature not winter!!! Work with me would ya!?!?!?! It seems the closer to summer it feels the weirder the weather gets! Oh well life goes on. I still have yet to write about bristol and post comments and I am so sorry for that but I will be all over that tomorrow for sure so stay tuned!!!

0 comments: